Saturday, August 8, 2009

baby bibs

Do you need a baby bib for a gift? Design your own bib. I can put on most any wording and I have a lot of designs you can add. I make baby bibs in nearly every color, also white terry, denim, chambray and many prints. Blank baby bibs are available for anyone wanting to put on their own embroidery for personal use or resale. All baby bibs come in two sizes.

Hello, my name is Mary John Carter, welcome to my website. I am a retired school teacher and a grandma. Sewing is one thing that I've always loved to do. Because I am a grandma that likes to sew, I have made a lot of baby bibs for my grandchildren. My kids loved my baby bibs and kept asking for more. Before long they were also wanting me to make baby bibs as gifts for their friends who have little ones of their own. This is how I got started in the baby bib business.

Today I am sharing my hobby by making my baby bibs available for all, and I hope that you too will think they are pretty unique! Feel free to browse around on my website to see some of the baby bibs I've made and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment